Eve Solicitors are in a position to provide legal advice, and where necessary, representation, to businesses by way of commercial law advice.
Our team can help with
At Eve Solicitors we can provide help covering the following areas:
- Mergers and acquisition information
- Shareholder and constitutional issues
- Employee disputes, concerning your rights as an employer
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Finances and tax advice
- Advertising and marketing
- Intellectual property and competition concerns
Not a business owner?
Commercial law may still apply to your legal situation. A branch of company law designed to deal with contracts, finances and disputes related to the sale of goods and services, protection under commercial law is available to you, no matter your business status.
Eve Solicitors’ team are prepared to support you, in areas including property law, and concerns relating to the following:
- Conveyance, sales and purchasing
- Property disputes, from the perspective of tenant or landlord
- Leasehold advice, including enfranchisement and relief
- Rental issues or disputes, including disrepair, breach of contract, rent review, and rent recovery
- Disputes including boundaries and planning permission
Our expert team is available to you, considering each case with careful, entirely unbiased, expertise. To hear more about Eve’s commercial and property law services, or to speak to an solicitor about your case, get in touch.
Let's work together
Please leave a message
“The guys at Eve helped me with an accident at work, can’t recommend them enough!”Jason Harris
“The team handled my medical negligence case, they really made it as stress free as possible!”Sarah Crawford