The ever-changing date of a still-debated Brexit has contributed to an astronomic rise in
uncertainty, and anxiety, when it comes to immigration.
Politics may change with the times, but Eve has not — we are 100% committed to support and understanding when it comes to your immigration status, be that in seeking a visa, citizenship, or temporary / long-term asylum, for yourself, or a third party / parties.
Our team can help with
- Citizenship requests from inside the UK; our immigration services are focused on the North
- West and Lancashire, including Leeds, Bradford, Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, and Bolton.
- Citizenship queries may fall under IRL – Indefinite Leave to Remain – when it comes to your rights to remain, and work, in the United Kingdom.
- Work permits, for yourself, or others. If you are looking to work in the UK, and require sponsorship or the basic clearance to do so, Eve are here to help. Likewise, if you are hoping to employ a non-EU citizen, and require help in getting a license to sponsor, we are prepared to assist.
- Settlements and appeals, including disputes over citizenship, asylum, deportation, and Human Rights violations concerning your immigration status.
- Visa renewal, including those concerning students, and spouses / residential
- Applications and appeals under the Points Based Schemes- Tiers 1-5.
- Entrepreneur / investor visas.
We understand that UK laws concerning immigration are complex, now more than ever, and can be difficult for the untrained or unfamiliar eye to decipher, particularly when it comes to figuring out the options that are available to you.
With burgeoning political uncertainty, and the diminishment of consistency when it comes to identifying and tackling violations of Human Rights, it has never been more important that individuals seek adequate legal representation and support when it comes to matters of immigration, and the right to remain and / or work in the United Kingdom.
Our expert team is available to you, considering each case with careful, entirely unbiased, expertise.
Please note that there will be two elements to the costs information set out below:
- Fees charged by Eve Solicitors; and
- Fees payable to third parties.
Please ensure that you consider both parts of the costs information.
Fees charged by Eve Solicitors
The precise charges vary dependant upon the precise nature of the application and factors particular to each individual case. We have set out below typical ranges of price for specific application types in the interests of transparency. We will be able to give you a more accurate estimate once we have more information after an initial consultation with you.
Applications for naturalisation or registration under the British Nationality Act 1981
From £500.00 to £700.00 plus VAT
Applications on behalf of European Economic Area (EEA) nationals and their family members under the applicable EEA Regulations or Immigration Rules
From £500 to £1000 + VAT
Applications under the Immigration Rules – various different types of visas
From £500 to £1500 plus VAT
Preparation and submission of immigration applications (excluding asylum applications)
From £500 to £1000 plus VAT
Please also note that fee estimates may be varied as a case progresses depending on the circumstances of the particular case.
The following is a list of such factors where it may cost more than the estimated quoted fee. This list is not exhaustive however, we will advise you of any additional factors as soon as we become aware of it.:-
- The amount of documentation we need to review if this is over and above the norm;
- What language you speak;
- Whether you are making an application with other dependants;
- If you are required to attend an interview or hearing and need to be accompanied;
- adjourned hearings
Fees payable to third parties
There will also be an application fee payable to the Home Office which will vary depending on the type of application being submitted. Please visit https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration for further details about these fees and to determine the fee that may be applicable to your application.
We will of course confirm any application fee payable once we have details of your matter.
Work included and key stages
The precise work and stages involved in an immigration application will vary according to the circumstances. However, we have set out the key stages involved in a typical application:
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other applications may be available to you.
- Giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- If you do not meet the criteria, whether this can be overcome and how.
- Considering the supporting evidence you have provided.
- Where necessary, helping you to obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses.
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf.
- If the Home Office asks you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice and discuss the possibility of us attending with you.
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
Approximate/ average timescales
Waseem Ahmed, Director and Solicitor
Waseem has over 5 years’ experience in immigration law. Waseem qualified as a Solicitor in 2014 and has owned his own firm since 2018. Waseem supervises all of the firm’s immigration work.
Regardless of who works on your matter, they will be supervised by Waseem Ahmed, Solicitor and Director of the firm.
Let's work together
Please leave a message
“The guys at Eve helped me with an accident at work, can’t recommend them enough!”Jason Harris
“The team handled my medical negligence case, they really made it as stress free as possible!”Sarah Crawford